Elite Embroidery is committed to leading our industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of our strategy to achieve this are:
- Design and manufacture our products with consideration for the environment.
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Progressively reduce the environmental impact caused by our products and activities.
- Minimize the use of chemicals deemed harmful to humans or the environment in our manufacturing processes.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst our suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Encourage manufacturing suppliers to recognise their environmental responsibilities
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to our Company.
- Where possible use an accredited program to offset the greenhouse gas emissions generated by our activities.